Saturday 28 July 2012

Mandeep (Mandy ) :P

 
Hoping your birthday
Is a happy one, 
Just filled with friends, 
Excitement and fun!

‘Cause you are a very special friend,
I'm thankful that we met,
And I'm asking Lord to bless you
With a year you won't forget!

You are all I need to make my days
As happy as can be,
’Cause ur my precious friend, it’s true – 
You mean entire life to me!

All the way from here to there 
Birthday greetings fill the air!

Hope all of your dearest wishes come true 
Because no one deserves it more than you do!

Here’s a birthday wish to say you're loved
Far more than lips can tell —
Not just on special day like this,
But every single day!

Because of all the little things
You've done and will always do,
Because of all the special love
You shine the whole life through,
Because you're just a like a cute kid
Who's dear in every way,
You're being wished a very warm
And extra special day!

Love and fun are wished for you,
With special birthday blessings, too!

Because ur my buddy,
And because i m ur buddy, too,
My very greatest happiness
Is to share a life with you.

I wish you, my friend, a beautiful day,
Hopes and greetings I'm sending your way, 
May all be good and dreams come true 
On this happy birthday just for you!

As I travel through this life 
I know one thing is true - 
I’ll never find a better friend 
Than I’ve found in you!

On this special day I wish all the best 
To a wonderful friend, who deserves nothing less!

0 comments:

Post a Comment